Sunday, October 7, 2018

Wako Pirates! Coming Soon...


Archers


Conch blower.


Polearm.


Swordsmen.


More Swordsmen.

All sculpted by the talented Leandro Ventic. 

Ex-Forlorn Hope, Ex-Cavalcade, soon-to-be: The Tekumel Project. 

The moulds are winging their way across the pond even as I type. I intend to offer these as the historical Wako Pirates they are meant to be, and also as proxies for Haida Pakallan Pirates, or Tsolei Islanders in my Tekumel range.

I'll keep you posted as to availability and pricing. I am intending to get them available as quickly as I can. Prices will be comparable to my other figures, sold in sets of 10 - but always ready to make up special packs for people. The prices will be in CAD and the Tekumel Club discounts will apply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment