Friday, April 18, 2014

B is for Bacteria!

The sort that cause stomach flu in this case.

This A to Z Challenge started off on the wrong foot for me anyway: two days after it started my computer died. The next day I had to leave on a trip and it was the middle of the following week before I could buy a replacement: the cheapest laptop I could find, which is what I am hunting and pecking at now.

THEN I came down with this damn stomach flu. Dire Rear, as they say. :-(

It had cleared up, and I went back to work but now it seems to be rearing its ugly head again! Grrr! Not so bad this time, so maybe it is just lingering effects. It certainly is causing me to narrow down the source of the problem: work or McDonald's where I grabbed breakfast on Monday. Nobody else at home is sick, so I am ruling that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment